Saul's Ramblings

Judy Canova, Nero Wolfe, Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, and whatever else might strike my fancy

Thursday, March 23, 2006

That seemed to work.

All right, as you might have guessed, my name is Saul Panzer. I had just attempted to create a username so I could post to a site, and ended up with my very own blog. I feel very hip at the moment, and this feeling of technological smugness should carry me through the weekend.

I'd meant to do this at some point anyways, as I see the Internet is woefully short on sites dedicated to the wonderful Ms. Judy Canova. So that should be as good a format as any to start off this blog.

As I figure out how to manage this page, I'll post some of the pictures, album covers, and memorabilia I've collected of Judy. I don't know how interactive these things are, but if there are any Judy Canova fans out there, please drop me a note.

I'm also a big fan of Nero Wolfe and Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, so I'll put up an occasional post on those topics also.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home