Saul's Ramblings

Judy Canova, Nero Wolfe, Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, and whatever else might strike my fancy

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Contact!

I'm pretty excited, as I've just gotten my 2nd contact from a Canova relative, (third if you count the father of Judy's Godchild.) He was looking for some info on one of Judy's husbands, and thanks to my superb detection skills (hey, I didn't pick the handle Saul Panzer for nothing), I was able to provide everything down to his social security #. I'm hoping this will lead to some interesting quid pro quo.

Here's one of the three known comics that featured Judy. I own this one, and have converted it to a .pdf for ease of viewing. I hope to pick up the other two at some point, but haven't found any that fit the budget yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home