Saul's Ramblings

Judy Canova, Nero Wolfe, Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, and whatever else might strike my fancy

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Three Investigators

The last topic of interest I had indicated on my profile type thingy, was The Three Investigators, or as they're known in Germany Die drei ???. I've collected these books off and on since I traded someone some Star Wars cards on a grade school bus for The Secret of Terror Castle.

I'll do some web searches of the various fan sites for the series every now and then, and just today, I turned up some interesting news that there is actually a motion picture in the works! Here's the link to the IMDB page on the subject: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0476603/

My first impression is that the actors are too young, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. It's a German production, but it will be filmed in English. This is based on the 6th book in the series: The Secret of Skeleton Island, which is one of the ten books written by the original author, Robert Arthur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home